Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

photo frames


Hi my crafter friends

this time i want to share my latest magnolia creations
i make this photo frame card as a request from my friend Ellyani
she's a talented cake maker

this time i choose to used four gorgeous image from Magnolia Collections
insta tilda, follow me tilda, sakura tilda and edwin with derby hat

here is my creations,









other item that i used for this cretions:
Derwent Aquarelle paper
Distress ink
Prima Marketing Butterfly Collections designer paper
Magnolia Doohickeys
Mpress Cutting dies
Chessecloth
ribbon
charms
jute string
seam binding
lace
half pearls
crystal chain
stampendous embossing enamels
paperstraw polcadot
paper flowers

some challenges that i follow with this creations:

-- Thank You --

xoxo,
Kiki Foe

16 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what stunning and fabulouse photo frames!!! I love them all!

    Thank you so much for joining us at All About Magnolia this month. Hope to see you again next month! ♥

    XX DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards! I love tilda! Thanks for joining us with The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so cute
    thanks for playing ith us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so adorable!! Great use of the flowers! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun and adorable these frames are, Kiki! So much heart and work has been put into them, and the result is beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing your makes with us at the I Am Roses Challenge blog!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Tiziana! Love them all! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops! forgive me Kiki! I think I used the wrong name when I commented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creations Kiki, love all those fab images and your designs. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Beautifully done. Love your color choice and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! These are stunning! Thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woowww, Stunning Cards!!!! Love it!!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia.
    Hgs, Irene Mendes

    ReplyDelete
  14. This a great card....love the photo frame with the gorgeous Flowers... Thanks to play with us at I Am Roses.. .and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Kiki, you card photo frames are the sweetest of all!!!Love how you've embellished each and every one of them!
    Thanks for joining our monthly Anything Goes challenge at the I Am Roses!!!


    Alexandra,
    DT

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List